after a short blogging-break I am now ready to post a new recipe. Try to get some really fresh fish for this dish. If you don’t have a fishmonger nearby, you can also buy some frozen filets.
How is your stay-at-home dude live going? Have you already improved your cooking skills? What about your girls – do they like what we prepare?
1. Preheat 2 plates in the oven at 60° C
2. Heat up a big pot with salted water for the tagliatelle. Add 1 dried chilli to the water for extra flavor. I like to use fresh pasta as often as possible. Keep in mind that fresh pasta needs just 2 – 3 min of boiling time. If you are using other pasta stick to the preparation on the packing.
3. Place the filets on a plate, marinate with lemon juice. Add pepper and salt.
4. Start to fry the sugar snap peas in 2 tbsp butter, add sugar and salt. After 10 min they are done.
5. Meanwhile finely chop the shallot and cook until they are tender. Deglaze with white wine and fish bouillon and add saffron. Add the filets, bring to a boil and then simmer for 3 min covered. Then remove the fish from the pan carefully and set aside. Now add cream and spice up with salt and pepper. Simmer for another 3 min and put the fish back into the sauce.
6. In the last 2 – 3 min cook the fresh tagliatelle, strain, remove the chili and arrange everything on the preheated plates. A slice of lemon looks good on the fish.