I had a short break and now I am back at
Today I want to post a recipe called “Schinkennudeln”. As I have no idea how to translate this, I just stick to “Schinkennudeln”. Basically it’s pasta with ham and cream. It’s tasty and easy to prepare.
Onion / 0,5
– Cut the ham in thin slices and the spring onions in small rings.
– Wash the lettuce, quarter the tomatoes and put it aside.
– Take a big pot and cook the pasta in salted water. Cooking time should be a little bit less (1min) than shown on the packing.
– Meanwhile start to brown the ham and onion with butter in a big pan at low heat. Be careful not to burn the butter. Add cream, bouillon and spring onions and let it boil down for 10 min. Thereafter add Crème fraîche and 1 egg yolk. Spice up with salt and pepper.
– Mix the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl.
– Now add the noodles to the pan and mix them with the creamy sauce.
– Serve on a plate and the salad in a separate bowl.
If you want you can add parmesan cheese or parsley on top of the Schinkennudeln.