Green cabbage / 0.5
Chickpeas / 1 can
Feta / 150 g
Beetroot / 2 pre-cooked
Olive oil / 2 tablespoons
Ras el hanout / 1 teaspoon
Walnut oil / 4 tablespoons
Garlic / 1 clove
Red wine vinegar / 1 teaspoon
Sea salt / a pinch
Pepper / a pinch
2. Meanwhile cut the cabbage and the beetroot in 1 cm thin slices.
3. Chop the garlic very fine and add it to a small bowl. Add the walnut oil, vinegar and spice up with salt and pepper. We will use this as a seasoning.
3. Take a large pan, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of water and stew the cabbage for 10 min at high heat. During the first 5 min cover the pan with a lid. The cabbage is ready, if it is tender and starts to get brown.
4. Strain the bulgur and the chickpeas and add them to the pan with the cabbage.
5. Spice with pepper, salt and Ras el hanout.
6. Take two soup plates and add the cabbage mixture from the pan and decorate with beetroot slices. Sprinkle with the seasoning and crumble the feta over it.