I hope you enjoyed the chili and you are ready for a new receipt.
The next one was sent by Alex. It’s a tasty dish that is easy and fast to prepare. Thank you Alex for your input!
For 2 people you need
– Fry the shrimps in oil until they are almost done and set aside.
– Cut zucchini into thin stripes and fry with the garlic in the same pan for 10 min.
– Meanwhile, cook spaghetti in salted water. Drain the spaghetti about 1 minute before they are done.
– Deglaze the zucchini with a cup of vegetable bouillon and cream. Simmer until the sauce is slightly reduced. Add herbs, pepper, parmesan, salt and lemon zest.
– Add spaghetti and shrimps to the sauce and simmer it again for 3 min.
– Decorate with freshly grated Parmesan and cut basil leaves.