after a nice weekend in Friesland I want to update my blog with an upcoming event and of course a new recipe. On 13th december, I will start my Stay-at-home-dude.com kitchen tour 2013. I will make stopovers in different cities, visit and cook for my friends and update my blog while traveling. Have a look at this trailer:
Fennel / 0.5
1. Cut the pumpkin and fish in cubes of 2 cm. Cut the paksoi in stripes and cut off the white parts.
2. Fill 4 tablespoons of coconut milk in a pot and stir it together with the curry paste and curcuma. Bring it to a boil.
3. Deglaze with bouillon and add rest of coconut milk, pumpkin, fennel, lemongrass, fish sauce, sugar and lime leaves. Cook it for 10 min.
4. Add fish and paksoi and let it boil for another 3 min. Spice up with lemon juice.
5. Serve the soup in a soup plate and decorate with coriander.